Important: You can attempt the exam twice (2) hence you have to ensure that you conduct yourself properly. Failing the exam in both the attempts will result in non-certification; therefore you are requested to go through the course material with details.
- Exam duration is 1 hour, so you have ample amount of time, pace your exam properly by assigning 60 – 70 seconds for each question.
- Please make sure you have no power interruptions and you are completely alone while attempting this exam as it will help you to concentrate.
- Make sure you have a good internet connection as well.
- Please ensure that while you are attempting this exam, no other tabs or anything is open on your screen which might distract you. As a recommendation you should also put your phone on silent and face down.
- It is absolutely important to finish the exam in one sitting as the clock will suggest you have to finish during the allotted time.
- You can retake the exam if you fail in the first attempt, however make sure you are absolutely ready and prepared to take.
During the exam:
- Go through each question with detail and don’t click any option with haste, read it thoroughly and then select your answer carefully.
- Finish all the questions in one sitting. DO NOT CLICK THE “FINISH QUIZ” BUTTON until you are on the last question. Otherwise your exam result will be considered final regardless of which question you were on.
- Click the “Finish Quiz” Button when you are on your last question only and not before that and have selected your answer. Although we will receive your results, but as a precaution you are advised to take a screenshot of your pass grade.
- You will instantly get your result, either a “Fail” grade or a “Pass” grade with all your exam stats.
- If you encounter any problem relating to the website during the exam, you should instantly contact us on (firstname.lastname@example.org) with proof of your problem i.e screenshots